Information on personal identification
Personal identification information may be collected from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. As appropriate, users may be asked for their name and email address. However, users may visit our site anonymously. We will only collect personal identification information from users if they voluntarily provide it to us. Users can always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, but doing so may prevent them from participating in certain site-related activities.
Non-personal identification data
When users interact with our site, we may collect non-personal identification information about them. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, computer type, and technical information about users’ means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and Internet service providers used, among other things.
Cookies in web browsers
How we make use of the data we collect
Users’ personal information may be collected and used by Myamericanvintage.com for the following purposes:
- To enhance customer service (The information you provide allows us to respond to your customer service and support requests more efficiently.)
- To enhance our website (we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services).
Other websites’ links
Our website may contain links to other websites that you may find useful. However, once you use these links to leave our site, please keep in mind that we have no control over the other website. As a result, we cannot be held liable for the security or privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not covered by this privacy statement. You should proceed with caution and review the privacy statement for the website in question.
We use appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as security measures, to protect your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. The Site and its Users exchange sensitive and private data via an SSL-secured communication channel, which is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Personal information disclosure
We never sell, trade, or rent our users’ personal identification information to third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information about visitors and users that is not linked to any personal identification information with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Changes to this privacy statement, as well as your acceptance of these terms
Policies Concerning Third-Party Privacy
Cookies can be disabled using your browser’s settings. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the websites of the browsers.
Privacy Rights Under the CCPA (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
California consumers have the following rights under the CCPA, among others:
- Request that a company that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that the company has collected about the consumer.
- Request that a business delete any personal data it has collected about the consumer.
- Request that a company that sells a consumer’s personal information not sell the consumer’s personal information.
- If you submit a request, we have one month to respond. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Data Protection Rights Under the GDPR
We want to make sure you understand all of your data protection rights. Every user has the following rights:
- The right to be heard – You have the right to obtain copies of your personal information. For this service, we may charge you a small fee.
- The right to rectification entitles you to request that we correct any information that you believe is incorrect. You also have the option of requesting that we complete any information you believe is missing.
- The right to be forgotten – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you.
If you submit a request, we have one month to respond. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Information for Children
Another priority is to provide protection for children while they use the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor and guide their children’s online activity by observing, participating in, and/or monitoring and guiding their own.
MyAmericanVintage does not intentionally collect Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe your child provided this type of information on our website, please contact us immediately, and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.